2 Months on PassionDesire - Here Is my Experience


Back in the day when I was really new to online dating, I made the mistake of subscribing to PassionDesire. In the hope of helping others to avoid my mistake, I decided to post my experience on this site. If you have not heard of this site before, just stay away. If you are seriously considering it, please read this before joining.

I was drawn to PassionDesire by its beautiful name. Those two words "passion" and "desire" are very powerful. When you are new to the online dating world, words like that will get your attention.




Once I completed my registration I tried to make contact with the beautiful women that were seemingly trying to make contact with me from the first moment that I joined the site. I couldn't respond to them with the free version so I decided to give the paid version a shot. I paid for a one-month subscription.

Upon doing so, I managed to respond to those women who were sending me messages, but they didn't respond and the messages suddenly stopped arriving. I started searching for more women via the search tool and I managed to engage one in conversation. For the best part of a month, we exchanged daily messages and we got along together nicely. That prompted me to renew my subscription for one more month. I was hoping to get the chance to meet her in person at some point.

After a while, I noticed certain patterns in her messages and that prompted me to do a little research. That's when I found out that PassionDesire uses chatbots. It is the job of these bots to keep you paying for their subscription as long as possible. Sadly, I was the victim of one of those bots.

Guess what, that was the last time I renewed my subscription and since then I have been very picky about the dating sites I join. I advise you to do the same if you don't want to waste your time and money on fruitless efforts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Honest slip.cc Review

A New Way For You To Spend Your Evenings

Fetishes That Might Surprise You